- Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, Emory University
- College H.Q.E.
- Colorado State University Engineering II Building
- Eastern Gateway Building, Brunel University
- Georgia Gwinnett College Library
- Henryville Schools
- Hot Springs Intermediate School
- IUFM University
- Northwestern University
Montgomery Ward Building
- Notre Dame Catholic College
- Peninsula Medical School
- Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- Spires Academy, Canterbury
- St Catherine's Academy, Bolton
- The Grange School
- Virginia Commonwealth University - West Grace Street Housing
- World Wildlife Fund HQ, Woking
- Terrence Donnelly Centre
Porto Vecchio, Corsica
Collectivité territoriale de Corse
Project manager :
Paule Marcellesi & Dominique Seni
Surface : HABITABLE SURFACE AREA 7073 m
A secondary school situated high up in the South of Corsica
Located on top of a hill and surrounded by oak trees, the new Collège de Porto-Vecchio has a unique panoramic view of the plain below.
It fits naturally into its surroundings. The site covers nearly 7,073 m2, and is the work of two architects: Paule Marcellesi of Ajaccio and Dominique Seni, who works in Fréjus (83).
The work took 26 months, during which time the FM Baies company from Ajaccio, managed by Mr Marcia, was responsible for the construction and installation of all external joinery and screening.
Handed over at the start of the 2000 school year, the school has been a real success.
Porto-Vecchio College [FR 267]