- Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, Emory University
- College H.Q.E.
- Colorado State University Engineering II Building
- Eastern Gateway Building, Brunel University
- Georgia Gwinnett College Library
- Henryville Schools
- Hot Springs Intermediate School
- IUFM University
- Northwestern University
Montgomery Ward Building
- Peninsula Medical School
- Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- Spires Academy, Canterbury
- St Catherine's Academy, Bolton
- The Grange School
- Virginia Commonwealth University - West Grace Street Housing
- World Wildlife Fund HQ, Woking
- Terrence Donnelly Centre
Villeneuve les Maguelone (34), France
Conseil général de l’Hérault
HQE : a low level pollution site
A building’s environmental quality is defined by its capacity to take into account three additional constraints:
• The management of impacts on the external environment,
• The creation of a comfortable and healthy environment for its users,
• The preservation of natural resources through optimised usage.
Against this background, the H.Q.E. initiative helps project managers and project owners to make choices that are the best compromises between objectives that could be contradictory.
The H.Q.E. initiative is not a label or a standard, it is a voluntary, rational process. This method corresponds to the “best practices” observed in construction and reinforces the possibility of working correctly.
College H.Q.E. [FR 295]