- Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, Emory University
- College H.Q.E.
- Colorado State University Engineering II Building
- Eastern Gateway Building, Brunel University
- Georgia Gwinnett College Library
- Henryville Schools
- Hot Springs Intermediate School
- IUFM University
- Northwestern University
Montgomery Ward Building
- Notre Dame Catholic College
- Peninsula Medical School
- Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- Spires Academy, Canterbury
- St Catherine's Academy, Bolton
- The Grange School
- World Wildlife Fund HQ, Woking
- Terrence Donnelly Centre
Conseil général de l'Allier
IMHOLZ et associés
With KAWNEER and REYNOBOND, you have the entire, yet unique solution:
- Quick to build, easy to put up, aesthetic and economic, the 1202 façade system from KAWNEER is specifically aimed at creating glazed façades using aluminium, whilst bringing its horizontal and/or vertical lines to the fore.
- REYNOBOND, produced in France at the Merxheim site, is an entirely innovative composite material. With an exceptional flatness, and as light as it is rigid, Reynobond offers endless possibilities in terms of façades, whilst encouraging new design.
IUFM University [FR 177]