- California Court of Appeal, Fifth Appellate District
- Alder Hey Children's Hospital
- Civil Hospital
- Cooper School of Medicine - Rowan University
- Industrial Museum
- Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Railroad Station
- Lanarkshire Beatson
- Maggie’s Centre, The Christie Hospital
- Medical Center of the Rockies
- Nelson Health Centre
- Police Headquarters
- Spire Hospital
- Statue of Liberty - Historic Window Replacement Project
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Moderne
- The Shields Centre
- The Station
- University Hospital of North Staffordshire
- University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Vaugirard Post Office
AA 100 Curtain Wall
Schmölling und Partner GmbH
Heinz Themann Architekt
Project Year: 2000
The Industrial Museum in Lohne traces the industrial development of the region, taking account of the people who worked there and their living conditions.
Over 1000m² of exhibition space provides visitors with opportunity to find out about the industrial development of the town and surrounding area.
The aim of the innovative museum concept is to show the origins and significance of industrial production.
The Series AA 100 Alcoa profiles successfully stand out from the large-scale steel construction as a result of their colouring.
The Series AA 100 is characterised by the common lines of the profiles and the slim-line 50mm elevation widths.
Industrial Museum (DE)