Junior financial controller (M/F)
Permanent employment contract
The job finality consists in assisting the financial service in order to provide to the management tools to rationalize the managing way of the society, of a service or a production unit and in order to lead to an improvement of its profitability in the short and medium term.
- Assistance on provisional statements: participation in the development of the projected budgets and check out of their accounting system;
- Administrative management of the investment projects and budgets;
- Creation and maintenance of the management control data for the Group and/or the local managing staff:
o Collect of information from operational persons or sites (outgoings, investments, inventories…);
o consolidation of the results and development of the monthly reporting; preparation of summaries
o participation in various specific studies (viability studies, organization studies, costs studies, ratios…) ;
o update of tools of follow-up and reporting (database);
o control of respect of the internal procedures.
- Assistance with the control of margins and costs:
o participation in the analysis of the quantified reportings
o costing and of the margins; measure and analyzes gaps compared to the forecasts.
- Assistance with the internal control: ASAT, recommendation of corrective actions; proposals for an improvement of the procedures.
Master degree II Management Audit + successful experience in similar missions validated by training course of end of studies or 1st experience.
Organization / Method / Rigor.