Financial Director M/W
Permanent employment contract
You are in charge of managing financial, fiscal, management control and internal audit operations, of providing the means, data and analyses needed to optimise economic and financial performance, decision-making and the development of the units that constitute Kawneer South Europe (Kawneer France, Spain, Morocco, Portugal). You are the key contact person for all financial issues of a group quoted on Wall Street.
Located in our geographic area and involved in our activities and business, you will frequently travel to our different sites to ensure the following main missions:
- Full responsibility for P&L and consolidated balance sheets,
- Reliability of the accounts and responsible for internal auditing respecting SOX requirements.
- Management of operational cash, optimisation of the cash and cash flow needs.
- Running the Group reporting process (close, budget, forecast, mid-term plans)
- Optimisation of financial results and analysis of fiscal consequences of decisions and support to the General Management in the implementation of action plans.
- Monitoring investments and the profitability of our activities
- Relations with third parties regarding financial subjects (administrative bodies, CAC, etc.)
- Organisation, supervision, motivation and development of a team of 5 people (accounting/reporting)
Reporting to the General Management of Kawneer France for all operational activities, you are part of the financial organisation team of the ALC OA group that our company belongs to.
With a further education degree (business or engineering school, finance graduate) you can prove that you have 15 years’ experience in financial positions in industrial and sales companies characterised by international experience. You have had several successful experiences as Financial Controller/Financial Director with a significant industrial scope in an Anglo-Saxon multinational.
You are recognised for your awareness of the economic activity of the company and your long-term vision. Your analytical spirit, your listening skills and your adaptability, associated with good people skills and communication abilities, will allow you to be appreciated as an efficient General Management co-pilot, a real partner and advisor and a source of proposals. Fluent English is a must and you should be at ease with IT tools (Excel expert).