Public BuildingsParmentier's Rescue Center
Paris (75011), France
Préfecture de Police
Project manager :
Marc Paillot & Monique Verdier (58 Nevers)
Surface: HABITABLE SURFACE AREA 4855 m2
In this centre, KAWNEER aluminium can give free rein to its talents.
The programme for a centre like this involves some very different functions. It includes operational premises (housing for emergency vehicles, administrative, relaxation, training and exercise areas, as well as a gymnasium and a kitchen) plus accommodation for 22 family members.
The construction is on 7 floors, entirely constructed using a curtain wall, and is itself a fine example of the KAWNEER aluminium range.
- 1202 Curtain Wall with running band
- K190 frequent-usage doors (life-time guarantee for leaf assembly)
- 1450 KASSIOPEE embedded leaves
- Bow-windows with 1470 KALORY windows
Project Report (PDF):
- Parmentier's Rescue Center [FR 307KB]