Skilled mechanics contribute to your company's success. In today's market the profitability of a project depends on your installers' ability to do the job right the first time!
At Kawneer, our customers are our #1 priority. Our Mechanics School details the "nuts and bolts" of our systems to benefit both the beginner and seasoned veteran.
We invite you and your installers to attend our Mechanics School. The experience and information you receive will be valuable and profitable for your business.
Mechanics School format includes:
- Hands-on experience installing the following products:
- Entrances & Hardware
- PG 123®
- TriFab® VG* (VersaGlaze®)
* Stick, Screw Spline, Shear Block
- 1600 Wall System®1 & System®2
- 1600 SS™ (Screw Spline)
- Paneline® EL / Panic Devices
- Overview of the following products/installation techniques:
- 2000T Terrace Doors
- AA®3900 Thermal Sliding Door
- AA®900 IsoWeb® Window
- Sun Control Products
- Troubleshooting discussions / craftsmanship
- Complete set of Kawneer installation and detail manuals
- Architectural finishes including field protection and maintenance
- Overview of KawneerDirect
- Benefits for all levels of experience
If you have any questions regarding this class, please contact: