1600 Wall System™2
It is stick fabricated, Structural Silicone Glazed (SSG) curtain wall for low-to-mid-rise applications and is designed to be used independently or as an integrated system, with 1600 Wall System™1, to provide visual impact for almost any type of building.
Key Features Include:
- A structural silicone glazed curtain wall
- The outside glazed and SSG versions can be used independently or together
- Pressure glazed system for low to mid-rise applications
- Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
- Fillers produce uninterrupted seam lines by snapping onto optional open-back mullions
The 1600 Wall System™2 has been certified for its material content, recyclability and manufacturing characteristics.
Learn more about Cradle to Cradle certification at www.c2ccertified.com.
Cradle to Cradle CertifiedCM is a certification mark of MBDC.
For more detailed information on this product, reference the document(s) available for download below.
- 1600 Wall System™2 - Flyer [340KB]
1600 Wall System™ is a trademark of Kawneer Company Inc. and Alcoa Inc.
Viewing documents in PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download from the Adobe Web site.