Princes Dock, Liverpool
Atherden Fuller Leng
Robert Gordon University
Halliday Fraser Munro
Kawneer is strongly committed to providing high quality CPD to architects and specifiers. Our CPD seminars have been rigorously assessed within strict best practice guidelines by RIBA.
CPD is about maintaining professionalism and competence. It is also about enhancing your career development, your business and your sense of personal satisfaction. It is a way of ensuring that you keep up-to-date with your rapidly changing profession.
Aluminium - Part of a Sustainable Future
- To appreciate the sustainable option aluminium provides
- That sustainability incorporates environmental excellence, social responsibility, economic performance and good corporate governance
- To understand the life-cycle of aluminium and its ability to be recycled
- Products that are manufactured to become part of the solution - not part of the problem
Our seminars can normally be arranged, subject to audience size, at your normal place of work.
If you would like to request the above seminar or one of the other six we have available, see below, please fill in the online form or use the CPD Booking Form.
- Windows for Health – Specifying for the Healthcare Market
- Approved Document F 2010: Means of Ventilation
- Offsite Construction – Unitised Curtain Walls
- Approved Document L 2010, Scottish Building Standards Part 6 2010: Its Impact on Glazed Aluminium Facades
- Aluminium Windows, Sustainability and Specification
- Curtain Wall Classification, Design & Testing