Building on the proven success of Kawneer's 1600 Wall System™ which set the standards for curtain wall engineering, 1600 Wall System™1 provides reliability with versatile features. It is a stick fabricated, pressure glazed curtain wall for low to mid-rise applications and is designed to be used independently or as an integrated system, with 1600 Wall System™2, to provide visual impact for almost any type of building.
1600 Wall System 1 Hurricane Resistant Curtain Wall is an impact resistant 2 ½” sightline curtain wall system that offers an additional line of defense against high winds, heavy rains, and hurricanes.
Key Features Include:
- An integrated, outside glazed, captured curtain wall
- Pressure glazed system for low to mid-rise applications
- Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
- Fillers produce uninterrupted seam lines by snapping onto optional open-back mullions
- Meets current codes requiring protection of openings in wind borne debris regions
- Impact resistant framing options: 7-1/16", 7-13/16", 10-1/16" & 10-13/16"
The 1600 Wall System™1 has been certified for its material content, recyclability and manufacturing characteristics.
Learn more about Cradle to Cradle certification at www.c2ccertified.org.
Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM is a certification mark of MBDC.