Trifab® VersaGlaze® 601/601T/601UT Framing System
- 2" (50.8mm) sightline
- 6" (152.4mm) depth
- Ultra thermal, high thermal or non-thermal performance
- Center and front plane glass applications
- Hurricane resistance on 601 and 601T Framing Systems with center plane glass application
Trifab® VersaGlaze® 601, 601T and 601UT Framing Systems' larger, more versatile span delivers more thermal options and more design choices
New Trifab® VersaGlaze® 601/601T/601UT Front Set Framing System - Learn more
Designed to add increased thermal performance and value, Kawneer’s new addition to the company’s trusted Trifab® platform gives you more. More flexibility. More thermal options. More design choices. Flexible enough for a wide range of building projects, Trifab® VersaGlaze® 601 Series Framing Systems have a 6" depth, which accommodates higher spans than conventional 4-1/2" storefront framing systems. The 3-in-1 series includes the non-thermal Trifab® 601, the single thermal break Trifab® 601T and the dual thermal break Trifab® 601UT. The greater system depth combined with three thermal performance options make this one of the most versatile framing systems available.
Key Features Include:
- 6" depth, accommodates higher spans than conventional 4-1/2" storefront framing systems.
- The 3-in-1 series includes the non-thermal Trifab® 601, the single thermal break Trifab® 601T and the dual thermal break Trifab® 601UT.
- Framing can be specified for glazing from either the inside or outside.
- Superior thermal performance.
- System bridges the gap between traditional framing systems and low-rise curtain walls
- High performance flashing
- Acoustical rating per AAMA 1801 and ASTM E 1425
- Project specific U-factors (See thermal charts in Architectural Detail Manual)
- Storefront, Ribbon Window or Punched Openings
- Integrated entrance framing allowing Kawneer standard entrances or other specialty entrances to be incorporated
- Kawneer standard or GLASSvent® windows are easily incorporated