Responding to the need for quality control, simplified fabrication and faster installation, Kawneer has designed PG 123™, a ribbon window and multilite punched opening system with pre-glaze capability, labor-savings and unit construction.
The system is structural silicone glazed with captured head and sill cans, and intermediate horizontals.
Key Features Include:
- PG 123™ Framing may be supplied in stock lengths or factory fabricated
- In addition, the system can be pre-assembled and pre-glazed under controlled shop conditions that save time compared to field construction
- Screw spline joinery, with square cuts and no miters or notching, reduce fabrication time
- Pre-glaze units are installed from the interior of the building to minimize weather delays and reduce the need for scaffolds and lift equipment
- Incorporates the IsoWeb™ glass reinforced nylon thermal break that provides improved condensation resistance and reduces thermal transmittance
- Fully pressure equalized with a rain screen gasket to eliminate the exterior seal between glazed units
- PG 123™ Framingis fully tested to appropriate AAMA, ASTM & CAN/CSA A-440 standards for air, water and structural performance
- The ribbon window system is structural silicone glazed vertically with optional applied covers to give a four-sided captured appearance
- Optional vertical covers provide a clean, monumental appearance without sight line build up for building owners who prefer more traditional aesthetics
- The IsoWeb™ Thermal Break offers dual finish options, allowing different interior and exterior color finishes
- Accommodates a one-inch infill with ¼ inch adaptors for spandrel applications