Building on the proven success of Kawneer's 1600 Wall System® Curtain Wall which set the standards for curtain wall engineering, 1600 Wall System®2 Curtain Wall provides reliability with versatile features. It is stick fabricated, Structural Silicone Glazed (SSG) curtain wall for low-to-mid-rise applications and is designed to be used independently or as an integrated system, with 1600 Wall System®1 curtain Wall, to provide visual impact for almost any type of building.
1600 Wall System®2 Hurricane Resistant Curtain Wall is an impact resistant 2 ½” sightline curtain wall system that offers an additional line of defense against high winds, heavy rains, and hurricanes.
Key Features Include:
- A structural silicone glazed curtain wall
- The outside glazed and SSG versions can be used independently or together
- Pressure glazed system for low to mid-rise applications
- Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
- Fillers produce uninterrupted seam lines by snapping onto optional open-back mullions
- Impact resistant framing options: 7-13/16" and 10” for both small missile impact and large missile impact
The 1600 Wall System®2 Curtain Wall has been certified for its material content, recyclability and manufacturing characteristics.
Learn more about Cradle to Cradle certification at www.c2ccertified.org.
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark of MBDC.