Today’s construction industry demands faster building times, higher performance and improved aesthetics. In response, Kawneer’s team of engineers developed 2250 L-R Wall for low-rise applications—a stick system that offers the performance of high-rise curtain wall with the advantages of faster installation and lower field labor costs.
2250 L-R Wall is ideally suited to curtain wall applications of four stories or less and may also be used in punched openings and ribbon windows.
Key Features Include:
- Economical stick system; no compromise performance
- Utilizes a polymer thermal clip, allowing for easier installation and labor savings
- Concealed fastener joinery for an unbroken appearance
- Accepts either 1/4" (6.4) or 1" (25.4) infills
- Design flexibility allows a structural glazed option