Versoleil® SunShade - Outrigger System
More Shades of Versatility.
Pre-engineered for multiple curtain wall systems, the versatile system offers dozens of combinations of outriggers, louver blades and fascia caps to provide increased aesthetics, maximum shading and energy-saving potential. Versoleil® SunShades, whether it’s the Outrigger System or the Single Blade System, incorporate easily into any building envelope, helping your vision become reality for virtually any project under the sun.
Key Features Include:
- Standardized solution for seamless integration with 1600 Wall System®1 Curtain Wall, 1600 Wall System®2 curtain Wall, 1600UT System®1 Curtain Wall, 1600 Wall System®5, and 1600 SS (Screw Spline) Curtain Wall systems
- Tested for combined wind, snow and dead loads
- 30” (762 mm) and 36" (914.4 mm) deep Outriggers are standard
- Pre-engineered 90° and 135° inside and outside corners
- Thermally broken attachment method for 1600 Wall System®1 Curtain Wall, 1600UT System®1 Curtain Wall and 1600 SS Curtain Wall
- Attachment bracket designed to accept shallow and deep covers
- Easy to use Load Charts quicken design process
- Refreshing new blade options, with tubular profiles for spanning wider openings
- 44 different combinations of outrigger and blade styles allow aesthetic & shading performance flexibility
- Qualified for up to 3 different LEED® Certification criteria
- Shading performance can be analyzed by Solector® Sun Shading Estimator Tool