- Museum at Prairiefire
- Denver Union Station Transit Center
- Dennis Meas Justice Center - Pueblo County Judicial Center
- LeeTran Headquarters
- Vandenberg Hall, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Railroad Station
- Armed Forces Retirement Home (AFRH)
- NASA Johnson Space Center - Building 12
- Los Gatos Public Library
- Port of Nanaimo Cruise Ship Terminal
- Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse
- Sarasota Police Headquarters
- Frontier Project
- Art Gallery of Alberta
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens - Allen and Gail Hardin Visitors Center
California Court of Appeal, Fifth Appellate District
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - Molecular Foundry
- Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
- Homer Public Library
- University of Alaska Museum of the North
- San Jose Public Library - Cambrian Branch
- Southeast Division Police Station
- Curtis Culwell Center
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources - Lewis and Clark State Office Building
- DFW International Airport Terminal D
- Aquatic Center, 1996 Olympic Aquatic Venue
- Muttart Conservatory
- Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitors Center
- Statue of Liberty - Historic Window Replacement Project
Aquatic Center, 1996 Olympic Aquatic Venue
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
1600 PowerWall™ Curtain Wall System
Callaway Student Athletic Center, Georgia Institute of Technology,
Rosser Fabrap, Atlanta, Ga.
Sunbelt Glass, Inc., Marietta, Ga.
Georgia Tech’s Aquatic Center in Atlanta demonstrated more than swimming to international visitors during the 1996 Olympics. International crowds filed under a slope-glazed canopy that included the first fully-tested and integrated solar electric – or photovoltaic (PV) – curtain wall system.
Kawneer and Solarex, a business unit of Amoco/Enron Solar, combined technology and industry leadership to develop 1600 PowerWall, a reliable, environmentally safe and viable alternative power source that produces proven energy savings for building owners.
PowerWall is silent, pollution free, has no moving parts, requires little maintenance and requires no special glazing procedures or equipment.