The AA®130 Brise Soleil System consists of aluminium blades which are available as standard and bespoke variants to suit any project application where solar heat and glare is an important consideration.
Use of solar shading on building facades to limit the building's solar heat gain can contribute to the thermal performance of the building by:
- Reducing the energy consumption (due to air conditioning)
- Allowing greater use of natural ventilation
- Limiting direct solar radiation whilst maintaining natural light levels
The AA®130 System offers a range of extruded aluminium sections in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours to suit specific building requirements and increase the aesthetics of the facade.
- Suites with the AA®100/AA®110 and AA®201 Curtain Wall, 451PT and AA®4001 Framing Systems.
- A choice of Aerofoil Blades with a size range from 100mm to 400mm and Quarter Round Blades with a size range from 100mm to 250mm
- Horizontal Single Blade Options with 3 angles available - 0°, 22.5°, 45°. Horizontal Outrigger and Multiple Blade Options with 3 reaches available - 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
- Glazing Systems and Brise Soleil from one manufacturer
With the decisive advantage of…
- Control of solar glare, whilst maximising the amount of natural light reaching the building's internal environment
- Reduction in solar heat gain and allows greater use of natural ventilation
- Flexibility and choice according to individual requirements, providing a stunning aesthetic statement that unites the building facade
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
The AA®130 System consists of aluminium blades, brackets and outriggers, supporting arms and connections to the facade.
Solector™ Single Blade Sun Shading Estimator - a simple to use estimating tool which can compare shading performance of two scenarios using AA®130 Single Blade Sunshades on a facade.
Solector™ Outrigger Sun Shading Estimator - a simple to use estimating tool which can compare shading performance of two scenarios using AA®130 Outrigger Sunshades on a facade.
For further advice and support in working out Solar Gain Calculations please contact our Technical Services Department or our Architectural Advisers by calling our Head Office at Runcorn on 01928 502500.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.