AA®3610 & AA®3610LS Vertical Sliding WindowsThe AA®3610 and AA®3610LS are the products to specify if maximum ventilation is critical to your project requirements and are ideal for schools and hospitals.
Related Case Studies:
Please see our 'Window Applications' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
The systems offer a fully integrated, flexible thermally broken vertical slider that has been designed with performance and aesthetics in mind.
Thermal insulation is achieved by utilising a unique polyamide thermal break design to give ultimate weather and thermal performance and smooth operation.
The AA®3610LS is a unique solution which opens the top and bottom sashes simultaneously allowing stale air out of the top of the window whilst allowing cool fresh air to be drawn in via the bottom.
Please see our 'Window Product Guide' to assist with choosing the right ventilation option for your project.
- Vertical sliding window featuring linked, double sliding and fixed lights. Punched openings coupled or composite units can be accommodated
- Bead glazing from 24mm-32mm can be accommodated
- Option of integral muntin bar
- Concealed drainage
- Option of integral handle pull
- Unique interlock design
- Flush opening, no intrusion into or out of the building
- Suites with Kawneer Curtain Wall and Framing products
With the decisive advantage of...
- Total flexibility for all project applications
- Options for glazing to comply with thermal and safety glass
- Can help to replicate traditional wooden sash windows
- Better aesthetics
- Clean aesthetics
- Offering exceptional weathering and thermal performance
- No damage or interference with internal furnishings or blinds. Added safety in use in ground floor applications
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
For Ventilation Characteristics of Different Window Designs Click here
For Windows Performance Click here
Construction of both the AA®3610 and AA®3610LS are square cut screw spline joinery for consistent fabrication.
Weathering is achieved by the use of EPDM gaskets - all with non shrinkage cord. The window is designed to be pressure equalised and fully drained.
The AA®3610LS has been successfully cycle tested to represent over 75 years of use, so you can be sure that when you specify it your maintenance costs will be kept to a minimum.
The AA®3610 as independently tested at the Building Research Establishment
Air Permeability Class 3
Watertightness Class 9A 600Pa
Resistance to Windload Class B5
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.