AA®3610 & AA®3610LS Vertical Sliding Windows
The AA®3610 and AA®3610LS offer a fully integrated, flexible themally broken vertical slider that has been designed with performance and aesthetics in mind.
Related Case Studies:
The AA®3610 and the AA®3610LS are the products to specify if maximum ventilation is critical to your project requirements. The ease of operation, together with the optimum air flow make these windows ideal for schools and hospitals. The systems offer a fully integrated, flexible thermally broken vertical slider that has been designed with performance and aesthetics in mind.
Thermal insulation is achieved by utilising a unique polyamide thermal break design to give ultimate weather and thermal performance and smooth operation.
The AA®3610LS is a unique solution which opens the top and bottom sashes simultaneously allowing stale air out of the top of the window whilst allowing cool fresh air to be drawn in via the bottom.
Please see our 'Window Product Guide' to assist with choosing the right ventilation option for your project.
Product Features and Benefits
- Vertical sliding window featuring linked, double sliding and fixed lights for total flexibility for all project applications. Punched openings coupled or composite units can be accommodated
- Bead glazing from 24mm-32mm can be accommodated, options to comply with thermal and safety glass
- Option of integral muntin bar can help to replicate traditional wooden sash windows
- Concealed drainage offering better aesthetics
- Option of integral handle pull offering clean aesthetics
- Unique interlock design offering exceptional weathering and thermal performance
- Flush opening with no intrusion into or out of the building with no damage or interference with internal furnishings or blinds and offering added safety in use in ground floor applications
- Suites with Kawneer Curtain Wall and Framing products offering total design flexibility and total project solutions
The AA®3610LS has been successfully cycle tested to represent over 75 years of use, so you can be sure that when you specify it your maintenance costs will be kept to a minimum.
Construction of both the AA®3610 and AA®3610LS are square cut screw spline joinery for consistent fabrication.
Weathering is achieved by the use of EPDM gaskets - all with non shrinkage cord. The window is designed to be pressure equalised and fully drained.
The AA®3610 Vertical Sliding Window has been independently tested to PAS 24:2016.
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required
Independently Weather Performance Tested to BS 6375-1:2015:
Air Infiltration (BS EN 12207:2000): Class 3 (600 Pa)
Watertightness (BS EN 12208:2000): Class 9A (600 Pa)
Wind Resistance (BS EN 12210:2000): Class B5 (2000 Pa)
Details of the Kawneer product tests are available from the Technical Services Department at Runcorn.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.