AA®100 and AA®110 Concealed Vent (CV)
The AA®100 and AA®110 CV is available as a top hung vent or parallel opening window, allowing flexibility and freedom to maintain flush seamless visuals externally, with no visible aluminium framing.
Related Case Studies:
The new AA®100 and AA®110 Concealed Vent is designed to suite with the AA®100 and AA®110 systems in either capped or SSG variants. The Concealed Vent provides architectural flexibility and freedom to maintain flush seamless visuals externally, with no visible aluminium framing, whilst providing occupancy comfort where ventilation requirements are a key driver.
The Concealed Vent is now available as a top hung vent or as a parallel opening window. Both window types have the option to be manually operated or motorised. As part of our system development, the Concealed Vent underwent full CWCT Sequence B testing as part of a larger curtain wall assembly, so carries proven weather performance.
With a fresh design, and enhanced features, the system can now carry glazing up to 50mm in the capped system. Motorised operation of the vents is now also possible using chain drives and integrated locking drives, which can now also be neatly concealed giving a seamless internal finish with concealed hardware.
As a system designed for integration into our curtain wall system, the window has been security tested to EN 1627 to RC2, therefore carrying the same security classification as our AA®100 and AA®110 curtain wall systems.
Product Features and Benefits
- Suites with AA®100 and AA®110 systems in either capped or SSG variants
- Top Hung or Parallel Opening Vent (POV) options
- Glazing up to 50mm
- Manual or motorised operation with concealed hardware option
- RC2 Security tested to EN 1627
- Thermal performance to meet current Building Regulations
- Tested and certified in accordance with CWCT Sequence B and relevant UK/EN Standards
- Silicone Bonded Vent*
- Top Hung option on Friction stay maximum size 2400mm(W) or 2500mm(H)
- Parallel Opening stays for maximum size 2000mm(W) or 3000mm(H)
- Maximum weight 180kg
* Contact our Technical Services Department for further information.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.