AA®545 Swing Door
The AA®545 Swing Door is available as a single action open-in or open-out swing door, designed to offer optimum weather and thermal performance at a competitive price.
Related Case Studies:
The Kawneer AA®545 Swing Door completes the AA®540 Series Window & Door range and has been designed to offer optimum weather and thermal performance at a competitive price.
The AA®545 Swing Door is a high performance door which uses multi-chamber thermal break technology and a thermally enhanced centre seal, ensuring thermal efficiency and full compliance with Approved Document L. With the use of extruded gasket profiles, this system achieves its weathering performance by means of drained and ventilated glazing rebates.
Designed for direct fix into prepared openings and within ribbon windows, the range can suite with the Kawneer curtain walling and framing systems and is suitable for low or high rise buildings.
The AA®545 Swing Door is available as a single action open-in or open-out swing door and can be single or dual colour. It is suitable for both light and medium duty requirements, making it ideal for low to medium frequency use in dwellings and commercial applications.
Uw values down to 1.29 W/m2K using 0.6 W/m2K glazing.
(U-values are based on a standard single door, open out on a CEN sized door)
- Insulated profiles - with multi chamber thermal break core
- Market leading glass thickness capabilities
- Low (for easy wheelchair access) or barrier free/rebated threshold
- Finger guard option (additional hardware)
- Square and Softline profile options
- Adjustable two or three part hinges
- A variety of panic hardware available
- Suites with the AA®541 Casement, AA®542 Pivot, AA®543 Tilturn, Kawneer's Curtain Walling and Framing products
With the decisive advantage of...
- Market leading thermal performance
- Triple glazing up to 47mm
- Low threshold provides improved accessibility for all users and is Document M compliant
- Finger guard design provides safety in use
- Provides a choice of aesthetics
- Suitable for use in medium traffic locations
- A choice of push and touch bar options providing added flexibility in demanding applications
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
The AA®545 Swing Door is a three chamber pressure equalised system crimped with mechanical corner cleats. Weathering is achieved by the use of single and dual durometer, EPDM gaskets.
The AA®545 Swing Door is completing a range of stringent laboratory tests carried out by a UKAS accredited testing authority which includes Air Permeability, Watertightness, Resistance to Windload and PAS 24 Standard for the enhanced security performance on single and double leaf external doors.
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required.
Air Permeability Class 4A
Watertightness Class 9A
Resistance to Windload Class AE2400
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.