451PT Framing System
451PT is a thermal system suitable for ground and first floor applications, combining thermal performance with product aesthetics.
Related Case Studies:
The thermally efficient 451PT Framing system, designed in close collaboration with the Consortium for Local Authority Special Projects (CLASP) now known as Scape, meets the needs of the education refurbishment and new build markets. It is also suitable for use on commercial projects, in the public sector and is also ideal for large display windows in the retail sector.
The 451PT Framing system provides slimline, dual colour and multi-glazed framing modules of varying widths and heights that feature fixed lights, opening vents and insulated panels and is fully compliant with Document L and Scottish Building Standards Part 6.
Please see our 'Door and Framing Applications' to assist with choosing the right product for the right application.
- Narrow 50mm sightlines
- Can be used for large window displays
- Flush glazed
- Concealed drained
- Suites with the AA®540 Series Windows, AA®3610 Vertical Sliding Window and all Door Systems
With the decisive advantage of...
- Ensures visually pleasing aesthetics
- An excellent tried and tested solution for retail applications
- Easy to apply
- Moisture infiltration directed to the outside of the building
- Total design flexibility. Offering total project solutions
The 451PT Framing system uses shear block construction where contoured shear blocks are screw fixed to the verticals, forming a spigot for horizontal members.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.