AA®720 Tilturn Window
The AA®720 Tilturn Window is designed to offer maximum weather and thermal performance at a competitive price range, meeting the most demanding specification performance on any project.
Related Case Studies:
Click here for further information on the AA®720 Inward Opening Window Systems
The AA®720 Pivot Window is part of the AA®720 range of Windows and Doors. In line with the existing range, the AA®720 Pivot offers excellent weather and thermal performance incorporating Reflex technology and foam rod.
As you would expect AA®720 Pivot Window is available for both horizontal and vertical pivot applications as well as vertical offset pivot, which makes it the ideal choice where natural ventilation is required.
Product Features and Benefits
- BRE Green Guide ‘A’ Rated Frame** for projects that require sustainable and environmental advantages
- Tilt before turn operation. Tilt for ventilation and turn for cleaning. The full opening in the ‘turn’ position offers an escape route in an emergency (subject to size)
- Standard bead, Box bead and Softline bead (Softline beads are mitred and secured with retaining clips)
- Excellent thermal performance Uf from 1.0W/m²K (AA®720 HI Reflex)
- Noise protection Rw=39-47dB
- Trickle ventilation option available to help meet the requirements of Document F
- Multi-point locking for added security and added safety in operation
- Accommodates glazing up to 56mm including triple glazing
- Suites with AA®720 series, Juliet Balcony, LouvreShield, AA®100/AA®110 Curtain Walling, 451PT Framing and Door Systems
** Corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A for non-domestic schemes.
Element Number 1231500007
Vent Size Limitations
All dimensions stated are in millimetres.
All dimensions stated are vent sizes.
Dimensions stated are General System Limitations.
Vent profile and hardware options are chosen depending upon size and glass weight.
- Maximum weight 300kg
- Vent 1600mm x 2100mm
- Leaf 1100mm x 3000mm
The AA®720 Tilturn Window has been independently tested to PAS 24:2016.
* Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.