AA®720 SL Slimline Casement Window
The AA®720 SL Slimline Casement Window is designed with narrow frame sightlines to achieve a modern aesthetic look, providing optimum weather and thermal performance. The Standard option is a cost effective and robust solution for the Education sector and the Double Flush option has a unique double flush external and internal aesthetic for the Home Improvement sector
Click here for further information on the AA®720 Outward Opening Window Systems
The AA®720 SL Slimline Casement Window is part of the AA®720 range of Windows and Doors. It is an open-out window designed with narrow frame sightlines to achieve a modern aesthetic look, providing optimum weather and thermal performance. The AA®720 SL Slimline Casement Window is available in two styles:
AA®720 SL Standard
The Standard option, with overlapped vent, offers a more conventional window design with slim elegant frame sections. It is a cost effective and robust solution specifically designed for the Education Sector.
AA®720 SL Double Flush
The Double Flush option is a contemporary flush vent with a unique double flush external and internal aesthetic, carrying the slimline look from the outside to the inside of the building. It has been specifically designed for the Home Improvement sector.
The AA®720 SL is available as a top hung or side hung window and the use of a polyamide thermal break offers single or dual colour options.
The AA®720 SL uses a multi-chamber thermal break core, ensuring thermal efficiency and full compliance with Document L.
The AA®720 SL has been fully tested to achieve PAS 24:2016 enhanced security certification. Internal glazing for both vents and fixed lights is more cost effectively achieved without the use of reverse glazing adaptors.
Product Features and Benefits
- BRE Green Guide 'A' Rated Frame* for projects that require sustainable and environmental advantages
- The double flush casement with flush frames both externally and internally carry the sleek contemporary aesthetic through to the inside of the building
- Ultra slim sightlines maximise the glazing vision area while also providing a superior, modern look to any window
- Featuring high-performance thermal break insulating technology
- Insulated glazing options, including triple glazing, offer exceptional comfort and economy in any size home
- Outward opening side hung windows available with easy-clean egress hinges enabling simple and practical window maintenance
- The various high performance cill options and corner posts for bays and conservatories suit virtually any configuration
- Espagnolette locking to the casement offers complete peace of mind against opportunist break-ins and have been tested to PAS 24:2016 enhanced security standard
- Suites with the AA®720 series, AA®100/AA®110 Curtain Walling, 451PT Framing and Door Systems
- Option of Trickle Ventilation - can help meet the requirements of Document F
- Accommodates glazing up to 42mm
- Choice of restrictors available to 100mm
- Top Hung maximum size up to 1500mm(W) and 1500mm(H)
- Side Hung maximum size up to 900mm(W) and 1500mm(H)
- Suited hardware - compatible hardware to compliment the AA®720 and AA®540
- Box beads for enhanced security
- Drained and ventilated weathering
- Choice of muntins and coupling mullions
* Corresponds to the BRE Global Green Guide online generic specification for windows and achieves a summary rating of A for non-domestic schemes.
Element Number 1231500007
The AA®720 SL Slimline Casement Window has been independently tested to PAS 24:2016.
** Does not refer to standard hardware, security hardware required.
For advice and support and to ensure you find the best solution for your individual project needs, please contact our Architectural Services Team.