Kawneer is strongly committed to providing high quality CPD to architects and specifiers. Our CPD seminars have been rigorously assessed within strict best practice guidelines by RIBA.
CPD is about maintaining professionalism and competence. It is also about enhancing your career development, your business and your sense of personal satisfaction. It is a way of ensuring that you keep up-to-date with your rapidly changing profession.
We offer four RIBA approved CPD Seminars:
Windows for Health – Specifying for the Healthcare Market
- To understand what the key drivers are within the Healthcare sector
- To understand who the decision makers are
- Specifying with the end user in mind
- Security testing requirements
Offsite Construction - Unitised Curtain Walls
- To define modern methods of construction.
- To understand the benefits of offsite construction with particular reference to curtain walls.
- To understand the testing regime and how unitised walls are installed.
Aluminium Windows, sustainability and specification.
- To understand Aluminium, its production and life cycle.
- To understand the specification options for aluminium windows and the associated testing and performance criteria.
Curtain wall classification, design & testing.
- To understand the principles of weather tightness
- To understand the classifications of curtain wall
- To gain an over view of current curtain wall testing regimes.
Our seminars can normally be arranged, subject to audience size, at your normal place of work.
To request a seminar please fill in the online form or use the CPD Booking Form which can be downloaded here.
For further information you may contact:
Architectural Services Team
Tel: + 44 (0)1928 502604
Fax: + 44 (0)1928 502512